Buy in bulk and take 20% off orders over $100 with code FISHINCHIPS
We meant it when we said you’re going to eat GOOD.
Join us in making this yummy crispy salmon skin broccoli recipe by our foodie friend Maria👩🍳
(Serves 2-4 servings)
* 2 cups of broccoli🥦
* 1/2 cup of egg whites
* 2 tbsp of jalapeño sauce🔥
* 2 tbsp of dried parsley
* 1/8 tsp black pepper
* 1/8 tsp of real salt
* 1/8 tsp of garlic
* 1/2 cup of crushed crispy salmon skin from Good Fish (used sriracha lemongrass)🔥🌊
* 2 slices of mozzarella cheese🧀
Just a few steps!
1. Preheat the oven at 350.
2. In a bowl mix the egg whites, salt, pepper, garlic and jalapeño sauce.
3. In a bowl add the chopped broccoli, add egg whites with seasonings and mix well with a spoon.
4. Place them in a baking dish.
5. Sprinkle 3/4 part of the crushed crispy salmon skin.
6. Top with slices of cheese.
7. Sprinkle the remaining crispy salmon skin.
8. Bake for 18 minutes.
9. Let it cool down and enjoy!