GET 4 EXTRA BAGS FREE WITH YOUR FIRST SUBSCRIPTION ORDER
Good Fish X Purely Healthy Living
By Maria Fernanda López
Taking the regular sushi roll to the next crunchy and low carb level! Getting the great benefits from seafood; protein, iodine and those omega-3’s our bodies love!
Ingredients (serves 4)
* 8 slices of smoked salmon
* 4 seaweed sheets
* 2 oz. of cream cheese (room temperature)
* 2 bags of the Miso Teriyaki crispy salmon skins (crushed)
* Vegetables for serving
Just a few steps!
1. Lay flat one seaweed sheet in a sushi rolling mat.
2. Add two slices of smoked salmon and spread part of the cream cheese.
3. Add the sliced cucumbers and sprinkle crushed Miso Teriyaki Salmon Skin from @eatgoodfish
4. Roll it carefully with the help of the rolling mat.
5. Repeat this with the rest of the ingredients to make 4 rolls.
6. Serve with vegetables, top with extra crispy salmon skins and enjoy!