BUY IN BULK AND TAKE 20% OFF ORDERS OVER $100 WITH CODE FISHINCHIPS
Keto this, keto that, what does “keto” actually mean?
Keto, short for “ketogenic”, is a diet that is extremely low in carbs, but high in fat and protein. When carbs are limited, the human body is forced to enter a metabolic state called “ketosis” which means your body is incredibly efficient when it comes to burning fat. Basically, the keto diet can help you lose weight and improve your overall health.
What makes a snack “keto-friendly”?
“Keto-friendly” includes anything that is low in carbs, has a good amount of fat, and yep, you guessed it – is loaded with protein. Spoiler alert: Goodfish checks all three boxes.
What, you may ask, is the perfect keto-friendly snack?
Hmmm. Great question.
Our deliciously crispy wild salmon skins, of course!
With 10g of protein, 4g of fat, and 0 (!!!) carbs, our crispy wild salmon skins are the very definition of keto-friendly. They tick all the boxes for the keto diet and they also (according to us, no bias at all) are the tastiest zero carb, high-protein snack.
Our 7 mouthwatering flavors (hi Spicy BBQ, Salt & Vinegar, and Sriracha Lemongrass) will spice up your diet and offer a variety of keto-friendly flavor palettes. Plus, our crispy wild salmon skins are super versatile. Don’t just eat them as a chip – add them to your favorite low-carb poke bowl, use them to season your favorite keto meal, or sprinkle them on the Goodfish X Purely Healthy Living Miso Teriyaki Keto Sushi Crispy Rolls.
See? Our crispy wild salmon skins really are the perfect keto-friendly snack – and a delicious Miso Teriyaki Keto Sushi Roll add-in.
Miso Teriyaki Keto Sushi Crispy Rolls
Taking the regular sushi roll to the next crunchy and low carb level! Get the great benefits from seafood; protein, iodine and those omega-3’s our bodies love!
* 8 slices of smoked salmon
* 4 seaweed sheets
* 2 oz. of cream cheese (room temperature)
* 2 bags of the Miso Teriyaki crispy salmon skins (crushed)
* Vegetables for serving
1. Lay flat one seaweed sheet in a sushi rolling mat.
2. Add two slices of smoked salmon and spread part of the cream cheese.
3. Add the sliced cucumbers and sprinkle crushed Miso Teriyaki Salmon Skin from @eatgoodfish
4. Roll it carefully with the help of the rolling mat.
5. Repeat this with the rest of the ingredients to make 4 rolls.
6. Serve with vegetables, top with extra crispy salmon skins and enjoy!